We cordially invite you to join a virtual Parent-Teacher Meeting on April 24, 2021 between 9:00 pm and 01:00 pm. You are requested to select a time slot from the list. Please note that 15-20 minutes will be allotted for the discussion to accommodate all parents.
In the first PTM, we will try to explain:
* Revised and updated time table for online classes
* The process being followed in the school for transaction of curriculum
* Special measures being taken to take care of children’s social and emotional needs
* Digitalization of school and implementation of school software
* Year-planner and schedule of competitions and activities
* Weekly test schedule
* Terminal examination schedule
* Measures being taken to conduct fair and transparent online examinations, open book exam etc.
* Morning assembly, use of school uniform and other code of conducts during online classes
* Use of digital media by children, safety and security guidelines for online safety
In the new session, Laurels International School has geared up to meet the unprecedented challenge being faced by all of us. We wish to assure you that children at Laurels will get all necessary skills, opportunities, training and guidance to become successful human beings. We need your cooperation, support and help to achieve this goal.